Graphologists claim that your handwriting can reveal clues to your personality. See if any of these predictions ring true for you.
- Shy, studious, concentrated, meticulous
- Love attention, outgoing, people-oriented
- Well-adjusted, adaptable
Wide spacing between words
- You enjoy your freedom, don't like crowds, don't like to be overwhelmed
Narrow spacing between words
- Can't stand to be alone, tend to crowd people
- Artistic, creative
- aggressive, intense, intelligent, curious
- logical and systematic
Crossing the very top of the 'T'
- Good self-esteem, optimistic, ambitious
Crossing in the middle of the 'T'
- Confident, comfortable in your own skin
- Expressive, social, talkative
- Private, introvert
Dot lands high over the 'i'
Dot lands to the left of the 'i'
Dot is perfectly over the 'i'
- detail-oriented, organized, emphatic
Putting a circle over the 'i'
- Visionary or child-like
Slashing the 'i'
- overly self-critical
Share this article.