X

Like our page!

Friday, June 3, 2016


VIRAL!: This boy accidentally set his balls to fire! What he did next will surely shock you.



This video was uploaded on Youtube and other social media sites, a boy from China caught lighting a cigarette by dipping his fingers into a glass of flaming alcohol. He tries to drink it with flames on top, then this man accidentally spilled the liquid and starts to burn his pants. Jumping up from the floor, screaming, and he tremendously tries to put out the flames by hitting himself. Watch the video below.



Credits to: Youtube

Share this article.

short story
Best Love Quotes










Facebook Comments by Today In Manila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read Our Daily News Via Email

Like Us On Facebook!

Total Pageviews