X

Like our page!

Sunday, June 26, 2016


SHOCKING!: Cellphone Caused The Kitchen To Blow Up! MUST WATCH.


A CCTV footage uploaded on facebook went viral. A crew member accidentally hit a tank of LPG on a kitchen he's working on. On the video, this girl was seen using her cell phone while working. Looks like she didn't notice the LPG tank in front of her, then she unexpectedly bumped it and stumble. Everybody panicked, they don't know what to do to prevent the kitchen from being on fire. Suddenly, flames began to burst all around the room. Watch the video below.


Credits to: Facebook

Share this article.

short story
Best Love Quotes










Facebook Comments by Today In Manila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read Our Daily News Via Email

Like Us On Facebook!

Total Pageviews