Friday, February 12, 2016

Watch: Cellphone was exploaded on a teenager's face

One of the Teenager from China forgot her charger while she's going to after that she's decided to buy a cheap charger in the shop.
After she got inside to the hospital room of her mother, she plugged it on the socket in the room and charger her phone while she's wating for a call time. Her phone was rang and she's answered it after that thet never knew that her phone was already explode to her face


Watch the video below to know more about the news!

Share this article.


Facebook Comments by Today In Manila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook!

Total Pageviews