We're sharing these 9 Common Symptoms to give awareness to people!
1. Cough that stays too long, if your cough hasn't been cured for 2 weeks and so on, consult your doctor.
2. How often do you cough? This is for the smokers, pay attention if you've experienced a big change in how you cough!
|Image from mentalfloss.com|
4. Chest pain, one of the symptoms that you have a lung cancer is having an extreme pain in your chest area.
5. Pay attention if your breathing produces a whizzing sound.
6. If your voice produces a raspy sound effect, consult your doctor right away.
7. Sudden loss of weight, an example of 10 pounds or more may be associated with any type of cancer.
|Image from spinalsurgeon.com|
8. Bone pain, if a lung cancer that already been spread through your bones may cause body pain especially back pain.
9. Headaches that never quit may also be a possibility that lung cancer has already reached your brain!
|Image from livemint.com|
If you meet some of these symptoms, take time to consult your doctor for medication!
Share this article.