Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Watch: Two young man burnt inside the car due to smoking.

We know that smoking is dangerous to our health but aside from that, there's other danger waiting for us not only the chemicals in the cigar but also the possible danger when lighting the torch.

These two young man is having fun inside the car when suddenly the other man opened the torch and boom! The unexpected fire has burnt the two young man. The cause of fire was the car perfume that contains alcohol.

Please share this video to aware your family and friends dont use other torch in the car instead use the car's builtin torch or just dont smoke inside the car to avoid the possible danger.
Sometimes smoking in car can burn you all...
Sometimes smoking in car can burn you all..
Posted by Dekho Bhopal on Sunday, September 6, 2015

Share this article.

Facebook Comments by Today In Manila

1 comment:

  1. My wife is back!!! my name is Vincent Muller From Bristol UK. I had a problem with my wife eight months ago,which lead to us apart. When she broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one spell caster that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make. to cut the long story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my wife gave me a call and she come back to me and told me she was sorry about what has happened, she now tell me every day she love and miss me. I'm so grateful to this spell caster Dr. Ogumen and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has been doing.If you need his help,you can email him at(ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com) You can also add him on Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) He will also help you.


Like Us On Facebook!

Total Pageviews