The recent survey results out of 1,500 respondents:
- 32 percent favored Bagatsing
- 24 percent favored former mayor Alfredo Lim
- 22 percent favored current mayor Estrada
- 8 percent favored Manila Vice Mayor Isko Moreno
- 14 percent are still “undecided.”
“You can no longer fool the residents. The services they are looking [for] are found in the services of Congressman Bagatsing, who provides free hospitalization, free medicines, free laboratory, scholarships, and sports programs for the youth and livelihood even in his capacity as a district solon. He is seen as the leader who could propel Manila to new heights and regain the honor as the country’s premier city in progress and development,” said a city hall employee who asked to remain anonymous due to fear of repercussions.
Watch this video from a few years ago between Erap and Alfredo Lim, share the article and let us know what you think in the Today in Manila comments section below!
Via Manila Times
Share this article.