The recent survey results out of 1,500 respondents:
- 32 percent favored Bagatsing
- 24 percent favored former mayor Alfredo Lim
- 22 percent favored current mayor Estrada
- 8 percent favored Manila Vice Mayor Isko Moreno
- 14 percent are still “undecided.”
“You can no longer fool the residents. The services they are looking [for] are found in the services of Congressman Bagatsing, who provides free hospitalization, free medicines, free laboratory, scholarships, and sports programs for the youth and livelihood even in his capacity as a district solon. He is seen as the leader who could propel Manila to new heights and regain the honor as the country’s premier city in progress and development,” said a city hall employee who asked to remain anonymous due to fear of repercussions.
Watch this video from a few years ago between Erap and Alfredo Lim, share the article and let us know what you think in the Today in Manila comments section below!
Via Manila Times